The nVIDIA GeForce GT 610 1 GB DDR3 Graphics Card from EVGA provides you with a superior multimedia experience. It features 48 processing CUDA cores, 1 GB memory and full support for Microsoft DirectX 11. Enjoy support for OpenGL 4.2 applications as well as nVIDIA CUDA, PureVideo HD and PhysX technologies.The GeForce GT 600 series architecture delivers a game-changing performance with superior multimedia experience in your favorite applications.
- The GeForce GT 610 supports PCIe 2.0 bus architecture, which offers highest data transfer speeds for all bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications. It is also backwards compatible with existing PCIe motherboards.
- It supports High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) and meets security specifications of the Blu-ray disc format. Thus, it allows playback of encrypted movie contents on PCs when connected to HDCP-compliant displays.
- The 48 CUDA cores accelerate video transcoding, physics simulation and ray tracing, thus delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- GeForce supports nVIDIA PhysX, which enables a new class of physical gaming interaction for more dynamic and realistic experience.
- The combination of high-definition (HD) video decode acceleration and post-processing delivers picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for movies and videos.
- The Microsoft DirectX 11 GPU with Shader model 5.0 is designed for ultra high performance in the new API's (Application Programming Interface) key graphic feature and GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- It ensures compatibility for OpenGL applications.
- EVGA Precision monitors and controls fan speeds, core clocks, temperatures, frame rates, takes screenshots and more.
- With features like built-in artifact scanning and benchmarking, the EVGA OC Scanner combined with EVGA Precision makes the perfect combo for any enthusiast.