The nVIDIA GeForce GT 630 1 GB DDR3 Graphics Card from EVGA is a graphics card that gives you a superior multimedia experience. It features 96 processing CUDA cores with 1024 MB memory and full support for Microsoft DirectX 11. Enjoy support for OpenGL 4.2 applications and nVIDIA's CUDA and PhysX technologies. Moreover, it supports TrueHD and DTS-HD audio bit streaming, as well as Hardware Decode Acceleration.The GeForce GT 630 Card is designed for reliable entry-level gaming, while ensuring faster and immersive experience in your applications.
- The GeForce GT 630 supports PCIe 2.0 bus architecture, which offers high data transfer speeds for all bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications. It is also backwards compatible with existing PCIe motherboards.
- It supports High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) and meets security specifications of the Blu-ray disc format. Hence, it allows playback of encrypted movie contents on PCs when connected to HDCP-compliant displays.
- The CUDA technology accelerates video transcoding, physics simulation and ray tracing. Thus, it delivers incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- GeForce supports nVIDIA PhysX, which enables a new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience.
- The adaptive Vertical Sync dynamically enables vertical sync based on current frame rates for a smooth gaming experience.
- The combination of high-definition (HD) video decode acceleration and post-processing delivers picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for movies and videos.
- The Microsoft DirectX 11 GPU with Shader model 5.0 is designed for ultra high performance in the new API's (Application Programming Interface) key graphic feature and GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- It ensures compatibility for OpenGL applications
- EVGA Precision redefines overclocking software and supports the latest GPU technology. Moreover, OC Scanner is adapted with latest GeForce vitals to feature a brand new look and layout.