Auto-Tune Live Real-Time Pitch Correction Vocal Effect Software from Antares is a software plug-in for Native systems running on Mac or Windows computers that corrects intonation problems in vocals or solo instruments. It operates in real-time with ultra-low latency, without causing distortion or artifacts, while preserving the expressive details of the source material.
For most common pitch problems, the software's Automatic Mode instantaneously detects the pitch of the input, identifies the closest pitch in a user-specified scale (including minor, major, chromatic and 26 historical and microtonal scales), and corrects the input pitch to match the scale pitch. A Retune Speed control lets you match the retune rate to virtually any performance style as well as create the iconic Auto-Tune vocal effect (Cher/T-Pain).
For more detailed pitch and time editing, the software's MIDI Mode enables you to control the pitch correcting performance parameters and set target notes using any standard MIDI controller or prerecorded MIDI track.
- Humanize Function
- Adjusts pitch-corrected audio to sound more natural and realistic
- Vibrato Control
- Allows you to adjust in real time the depth of vibrato found in the original material
- Real-Time MIDI Control of Performance Parameters
- Adjusts pitch-correction parameters and target pitch in real time using a standard MIDI controller or prerecorded MIDI track
- Formant Correction and Throat Modeling
- Allows you to change the vocal timbre of your source material
- Second-Generation EVO Voice Processing Technology
- Provides advanced pitch tracking and pitch correction