The AverVision M70 5 Mp Portable Document Camera with Mechanical Arm (NTSC) from Aver Information Inc. is capable of delivering superior image quality at 30 fps (1080p), and features a total of 192x zoom (optical and digital zoom). With the M70 Document Camera, you can share the excitement of discovery in HD. By exploring every detail with its 12x optical zoom, you can use AVer’s onboard annotation tools to interact, explain, and guide students.
From an A3-sized diagram to a small biological specimen, this document camera’s 5 Mp sensor is able to relay smooth live images to HD displays with the convenience of HDMI support. With its one-touch recording feature, presenters can immediately capture smooth 30 fps video from the visualizer (document camera). Additionally, it features Picture-In-Picture and Split Screen.
The AVerVision Flash Plug-In helps users to achieve better integration of classroom technology by allowing them to view live images from a document camera via the IWB software. By utilizing this software, teachers and students can manipulate and annotate over live images streamed from a camera using the class’s existing interactive whiteboard. With this plug-in, users have direct access to important visualizer controls, such as zoom, focus, and various image adjustments.
The A+ Plug-In for PowerPoint allows users to view and control live visualizer images as well as to access helpful presentation / teaching tools directly via Microsoft PowerPoint on a PC or Mac. Via the floating toolbox, you can access your visualizer, annotation tools, teaching tools, features like TTS (Text-To-Speech), screen capture, and screen recording while in Slide Show mode. Presentation tools like Spotlight and Visor or OCR (Optical Character Recognition) function can be accessed directly via the menu bar.
The AVerVision 4 standalone visualizer software for PC and Mac gives users access to many handy features like video recording, TTS, and annotation. Additionally, it features automatic image correction, side-by-side comparison, a personalized media library, and one-click upload to social media / file sharing sites. Moreover, the simplified design of this user interface allows users of all ages to master the software in minutes.
- Adjustable and Compact Design
- With fully adjustable locking pieces, the neck and head of this document camera easily rotate, swivel, expand, and collapse for the perfect angle to display your worksheet, experiment, or three-dimensional objects. The camera's compact design allows you to fold it neatly for easy storage in your desk or AV cart, and it can be locked down easily.
- High Level Zoom
- The document camera's 192x zoom (12x optical zoom and 16x digital zoom) allows you to zero in on the smallest print and illustrations. With this level of magnification, you can see chemical reactions at work, including yeast converting sugar water into energy and carbon dioxide. Additionally, when you are in digital zoom, you can move around the image while you are still zoomed in.
- Draw and Make Digital Notes
- Plug in a USB mouse or AVer's AP20 Interactive Pen (both sold separately) into the M70 Document Camera (no computer needed) and draw arrows, highlight, write notes, and more on any displayed image. By plugging in a USB mouse to the camera, you can also add annotations and captions.
- Clear and Crisp Images
- The 5 Mp M70 Document Camera is built to show crisp text, bright images, and vibrant colors when connected to a projector (sold separately). More megapixels mean better resolution (1080p) and detail for showcasing your classroom's best. With 30 fps, the camera displays only smooth movement and images without any bumps, lags, or freezes. Even math demonstrations are more captivating.
- Microscope Adapter
- With this document camera's microscope adapter (sold separately), you can explore nature's tiniest communities in action. Fit the adapter to any standard microscope eyepiece and you can display small worlds on big screens.
- Shed Some Light
- The M70 Document Camera can be connected to a projector. It has built-in LED lights in the camera head that illuminates and displays any object under the camera.
- A Scanner, Web Camera, Video Camera, and Digital Camera
- Use this document camera to snap a quick picture and store it on the camera itself, a USB flash drive, or a connected computer. The M70 Visualizer can be used as a video camera by rotating the neck and recording presentations, class projects, or whiteboard images. Use this document camera as a webcam if you are a Skype user.
- Remote Control
- Using the included remote, you can move around in the classroom while still controlling the M70 Document Camera.
- Doc Cam Warranty Program
- This document camera has a bumper-to-bumper doc cam warranty with a 5-year free 2-way RMA shipping and a 5-year worry-free standard advanced replacement program. This means that until the year 2018, you will never have to pay extra for repairs, advanced replacement, RMA shipping costs, or even accessory replacement.
- AVer Academy Suite
- With the AVer Academy Suite, the M70 Document Camera integrates with technologies and products like IWB (Interactive Whiteboard), tablets, PCs, and Mac computers. You can easily add pictures and live video from the M70 Camera into MS PowerPoint, IWB software, and even upload recorded videos on YouTube, Dropbox, and more. You can also use the IWB or tablet software to control the document camera. After adding live images, you can annotate over the entire slide (including the live document camera's image) as well as record the entire presentation.
- Interactive Whiteboard and Flash Plug-In
- With this plug-in, the M70 Document Camera can directly integrate with any IWB (Interactive White Board) software to easily add pictures and live video. You can even use the IWB (Interactive Whiteboard) or tablet software to control the document camera. Additionally, you can access the focus, zoom, image freeze, rotate, visualizer mode, color, white balance, and brightness controls of your document camera directly through the Flash Plug-In.
- MS PowerPoint Plug-In
Handy Floating Toolbox: The handy floating toolbox, live visualizer images, annotation tools, teaching tools, TTS (Text-To-Speech), screen capture, and screen recorder of the A+ Plug-In for PowerPoint are at your disposal during any PowerPoint slide.
Visualizer Integration and Visualizer Image Capture: With the Visualizer Integration function, you can insert a live streaming image from your document camera into any PowerPoint slide show. The Visualizer Image Capture allows you to capture normal and high resolution images from your camera when working in PowerPoint. Both these functions allow you to work on PowerPoint while still maintaining control over the visualizer’s main functions, like zoom, focus, freeze, and rotate, and image adjustment tools like brightness, contrast, color, white balance, and mode selection.
Powerful OCR: Using the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) function, you can transform the text from images captured with this visualizer, photos found online, or any image that can be edited, all in a few clicks (Windows only).
TTS (Text-To-Speech): This function gives you an interesting way to bring dry text to life and enhance any presentation or English language lesson, whether the text has been taken from the visualizer using OCR or if it is something you’ve typed into a PowerPoint presentation. This function supports only English.
Fast Annotating: You can enrich your presentations by making clear, instructive annotations over PowerPoint presentation slides and / or live visualizer images. This allows you to take down notes, highlight text, draw lines, and add shapes to boost the value of any presentation slide.
Helpful Teaching Tools: With the software’s 360° protractor and ruler tools to measure real objects, your mathematics lessons can be more interactive.
Presentation Tools: You can cover selected portions of the screen with a semi-transparent or opaque shield, using the Spotlight and Visor features, which are suitable for both testing and test review scenarios.
Live Video and Audio Recording: This allows you to use the recorder function to capture live video and audio of whatever is shown onscreen, plus have the option to record the entire screen or just a selected portion of it.
Image Capturing: This offers you with the versatility to capture a still image of the entire screen, an open window, or just a particular region of the screen. 1
- Sphere Lesson Presentation Software
- Sphere software offers split screen ability, that allows you to project a live M70 Document Camera image, a live webcam image, and saved images / videos side by side. You can show exam questions next to sample answers, explain the difference between an iceberg and a glacier side by side, and more. While doing this, you can annotate, highlight, and record the presentation. The Sphere software's share ability allows you to upload your data onto many social media sites to share it with your colleagues and students.
- AVerVision 4
Easy-To-Use Visualizer Controls: The AVerVision 4 software allows access to the main functions of the visualizer, and control over image adjustment settings, to make operating your AVerVision document camera via a computer easy. Press the auto adjust button in the top-right corner to instantly correct white balance, contrast, exposure, and even realign the image to a perfect 90° if it is less than 15° askew.
Media Library and Side-By-Side Image Comparison: Create your own media library full of recorded videos and captured images, and conduct side-by-side comparisons of the live images streaming from the visualizer and up to 5 saved images, while still having easy access to the camera’s controls and annotation tools.
One-Click Media Upload: Make the excitement of class accessible from home by quickly uploading captured images and video recordings to social media and file sharing sites.
Handy Annotation Tool: Like the MS PowerPoint Plug-In AVerVision 4, allows you to enrich your presentations by making clear, informative annotations over live visualizer images.
Live Video and Audio Recording: Turn live lessons, visits from guest lecturers, or exemplary student performances into reference materials you can use again. You can also use the video and audio recording function to prepare invigorating material before a class begins.