The AVerVision W30 Wireless Document Camera (NTSC) from Aver Information Inc. is capable of delivering superior image quality at 30 fps (1080p) and comes with features such as Picture-In-Picture, Split Screen, Live / RGB Split Screen, Remote Control and is compatible with interactive whiteboards.
By combining advanced technology and innovation, this document camera offers students a good learning experience. As a standalone wireless camera, it can move across the classroom without the hindrance of cables, giving teachers the ability to bring the document camera right to the students in order to encourage student-to-student interaction in group learning scenarios or spontaneously turn a student's work into the lesson's focus.
When connected to a projector (sold separately), the W30 Visualizer has the flexibility to simultaneously display images from both its high-resolution camera and a computer, or it can be combined with a second visualizer to present live images from two locations in order to compare and contrast materials. Additionally, it features dual input capability and a 45' wireless range.
This document camera is integrated with the A+ Suite software with different plug-ins. The AVerVision Flash Plug-In helps users to achieve better integration of classroom technology by allowing them to view live images from a document camera via the IWB software. By utilizing this software, teachers and students can manipulate and annotate over live images streamed from a camera using the class’s existing interactive whiteboard. With this plug-in, users have direct access to important visualizer controls, such as zoom, focus, and various image adjustments.
The A+ Plug-In for PowerPoint allows users to view and control live visualizer images as well as to access helpful presentation / teaching tools directly via Microsoft PowerPoint on a PC or Mac. Via the floating toolbox, you can access your visualizer, annotation tools, teaching tools, features like TTS (Text-To-Speech), screen capture, and screen recording while in Slide Show mode. Presentation tools like Spotlight and Visor or OCR (Optical Character Recognition) function can be accessed directly via the menu bar.
The AVerVision 4 standalone visualizer software for PC and Mac gives users access to many handy features like video recording, TTS, and annotation. Additionally, it features automatic image correction, side-by-side comparison, a personalized media library, and one-click upload to social media / file sharing sites. Moreover, the simplified design of this user interface allows users of all ages to master the software in minutes.
- Take It and Leave It
- The W30 Document Camera has two parts: A portable wireless document camera that sees, and a base unit that receives and shows the video. Simply connect the base unit to your projector and the document camera is automatically free to move around your classroom.
- Wireless Document Camera
- The W30 Document Camera can be moved anywhere in your classroom up to 45'.
- Works With or Without a Computer
- This document camera works with or without a computer. Without a computer, you have a standalone system that easily displays and capture's images of anything put underneath it. By attaching a computer to the base unit, you have access to the AVer Academy Suite software, which allows you record video, upload, and more.
- Full HD with 30 fps
- The W30 Document Camera features 1080p Full HD resolution, and shows only 30 fps videos with smooth movement and images without any bumps, lags, or freezes.
- Mobile Display Power 3.2 Mp Camera
- The W30 Document Camera is designed with 3.2 Mp of mobile display power. No matter where you take it or what you show underneath it, it is designed to show crisp text, bright fluid images and vivid colors.
- 16x Digital Zoom
- This document camera offers 16x digital zoom. It also allows you to move around an image when you are zoomed in, making it perfect for exploring various parts of a map.
- Micro Worlds in Action
- With this document camera's optional microscope adapter, you can explore nature's tiniest communities in action. By fitting the adapter to any standard microscope eyepiece (sold separately), you can display small worlds on big screens.
- Lasts All Day
- With an 8 hour battery life, you can use the W30 Document Camera in every lesson and demonstration without worry.
- Capture What You See and Do
- By plugging a USB flash drive into the base, you can save any pictures you capture from the W30 Document Camera onto it. Connect the camera to a computer and you can record videos of your lesson through the AVer Academy Suite. You can use the W30 Visualizer as a camcorder and record music videos of key lesson points.
- Remote Control
- With the remote, you can move around while still controlling the W30 Document Camera.
- Built-in Auto Focus
- With one quick tap on either the base or on the document camera, it auto focuses. So when moving from page to page or project to project, the document camera does all the work, eliminating the need to manually focus.
- Adjustable and Portable
- With fully adjustable locking pieces, the neck and head of the W30 Document Camera easily rotate, swivel, and collapse for the perfect angle to display your worksheet, experiment, or three-dimensional objects. Its compact design allows you to fold it neatly for easy storage in your desk or AV cart, and it can be locked down easily.
- Doc Cam Warranty Program
- This document camera has a bumper-to-bumper doc cam warranty with a 5-year free 2-way RMA shipping and a 5-year worry-free standard advanced replacement program. This means that until the year 2018, you will never have to pay extra for repairs, advanced replacement, RMA shipping costs, or even accessory replacement.
- AVer Academy Suite
- Your classroom has many technologies and with the AVer Academy Suite, the W30 Document Camera integrates into each of them. You can insert a live camera image into MS PowerPoint, IWB (Interactive Whiteboard) software and even upload recorded videos, and more.
- Interactive White Board and Flash Plug-in
- With this plug-in, the W30 Wireless Document Camera can directly integrate into any IWB software to easily add pictures and live video. You can even use the IWB or tablet software to control the document camera. Additionally, you can access the focus, zoom, image freeze, rotate, visualizer mode, color, white balance, and brightness controls of your document camera directly through the Flash Plug-In.
- MS PowerPoint Plug-In
Handy Floating Toolbox: The handy floating toolbox, live visualizer images, annotation tools, teaching tools, TTS (Text-To-Speech), screen capture, and screen recorder of the A+ Plug-In for PowerPoint are at your disposal during any PowerPoint slide.
Visualizer Integration and Visualizer Image Capture: With the Visualizer Integration function, you can insert a live streaming image from your document camera into any PowerPoint slide show. The Visualizer Image Capture allows you to capture normal and high resolution images from your camera when working in PowerPoint. Both these functions allow you to work on PowerPoint while still maintaining control over the visualizer’s main functions, like zoom, focus, freeze, and rotate, and image adjustment tools like brightness, contrast, color, white balance, and mode selection.
Powerful OCR: Using the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) function, you can transform the text from images captured with this visualizer, photos found online, or any image that can be edited, all in a few clicks (Windows only).
TTS (Text-To-Speech): This function gives you an interesting way to bring dry text to life and enhance any presentation or English language lesson, whether the text has been taken from the visualizer using OCR or if it is something you’ve typed into a PowerPoint presentation. This function supports only English.
Fast Annotating: You can enrich your presentations by making clear, instructive annotations over PowerPoint presentation slides and / or live visualizer images. This allows you to take down notes, highlight text, draw lines, and add shapes to boost the value of any presentation slide.
Helpful Teaching Tools: With the software’s 360° protractor and ruler tools to measure real objects, your mathematics lessons can be more interactive.
Presentation Tools: You can cover selected portions of the screen with a semi-transparent or opaque shield, using the Spotlight and Visor features, which are suitable for both testing and test review scenarios.
Live Video and Audio Recording: This allows you to use the recorder function to capture live video and audio of whatever is shown onscreen, plus have the option to record the entire screen or just a selected portion of it.
Image Capturing: This offers you with the versatility to capture a still image of the entire screen, an open window, or just a particular region of the screen. 1
- Sphere Lesson Presentation Software
- The Sphere software offers split screen ability. It allows you to project a live W30 Document Camera image, a live webcam image, and saved images / videos side by side. You can show exam questions next to sample answers, explain the difference between an iceberg and a glacier side by side, and more. While doing this, you can annotate, highlight, and record the presentation. The Sphere software's share ability allows you to upload your data onto many social media sites, to share it with your colleagues and students.
- AVerVision 4
Easy-To-Use Visualizer Controls: The AVerVision 4 software allows access to the main functions of the visualizer, and control over image adjustment settings, to make operating your AVerVision document camera via a computer easy. Press the auto adjust button in the top-right corner to instantly correct white balance, contrast, exposure, and even realign the image to a perfect 90° if it is less than 15° askew.
Media Library and Side-By-Side Image Comparison: Create your own media library full of recorded videos and captured images, and conduct side-by-side comparisons of the live images streaming from the visualizer and up to 5 saved images, while still having easy access to the camera’s controls and annotation tools.
One-Click Media Upload: Make the excitement of class accessible from home by quickly uploading captured images and video recordings to social media and file sharing sites.
Handy Annotation Tool: Like the MS PowerPoint Plug-In AVerVision 4, allows you to enrich your presentations by making clear, informative annotations over live visualizer images.
Live Video and Audio Recording: Turn live lessons, visits from guest lecturers, or exemplary student performances into reference materials you can use again. You can also use the video and audio recording function to prepare invigorating material before a class begins.