The white MO-1w Wireless Visual Presenter from Elmo is designed to visually enhance any content for presentations, such as those used in teaching, lecturing, vocational training, and business meetings. It helps to keep the audience engaged and increases their depth of understanding by clearly projecting small items and documents, and even allows live manual manipulation of objects through its 8x digital zoom and high-definition image projection. This device can also be used as a scanner to instantly transform documents, architectural models, and product parts into digital data.
The combination of the MO-1w Visual Presenter and the included VPR-1 Wireless Receiver enables wireless transmission of images. The MO-1w Wireless Visual Presenter employs WHDI (Wireless Home Digital Interface) technology, which enables transmitting uncompressed 1080p signal at 30 fps and at a rate of up to 3 Gb/s.
This wireless visual presenter is suitable for use in lessons and meetings (for example, to review written contracts), displaying magnified images of small products, illustrating data / images available on your smartphone or tablet, or even as a webcam for online meetings. Videos can also be sent wirelessly when Blu-ray or DVD players are connected.
- No Cable Required Between the MO-1w Presenter and a Projector or a TV Monitor
- The MO-1w Wireless Visual Presenter employs Wireless Home Digital Interface (WHDI) technology, which is different from Wi-Fi. Not only captured images, but also data available on the computer can be transmitted wirelessly through the presenter. All you have to do is connect the included VPR-1 Wireless Receiver to the HDMI input on a projector or monitor.
- No Interference with the Existing Wireless Network
- The WHDI wireless interface enables transmitting uncompressed 1080p signal at 30 fps and at a rate of up to 3 Gb/s - that's more than 20 times faster than 802.11n wireless. Since MO-1w transmits video on a 5GHz frequency band, more than twice the rate of traditional wireless networks, there is no interference with existing networks. The signal range is approximately 33' so it covers most classrooms, meeting rooms, and courtrooms.
- Easy Operation
- Teaching materials and documents can be easily presented by placing the required material under the camera and then connecting the MO-1w Wireless Visual Presenter to a projector or TV monitor. The simple design of the control panel ensures easy operation, even for someone unfamiliar with this type of equipment.
- Full HD: Clear and Precise Image Quality
- This user-friendly device features an HDMI input, 8x digital zoom capability, 5MP CMOS sensor, and 30 fps (full-motion) frame rate when used in 720p.
- Flexible Camera Arm and Camera Head
- The MO-1w Wireless Visual Presenter's intuitive operation makes it easy to set up and use. When connected to a computer, it can be used as a three-dimensional scanner (close-up to 2.7" distance from the objects). A flexible arm and camera head allow for close inspection of small details.
- Network Communication
- The built-in microphone allows you to use the MO-1w Wireless Visual Presenter as a webcam for important online meetings.
- SD Card Slot, HDMI Input, Powered via USB
- Still images can be stored on an SD card (sold separately). The HDMI input allows you to display high-definition images. Furthermore, in the USB mode when the presenter is connected to a computer via a USB cable, no AC adapter is required.