The Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker for Windows software enables you to use your computer to create custom labels for jewel cases, CDs, DVDs, and Blu-rays. The software provides numerous designs for different occasions such as weddings, birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and many more. You can use iTunes, Windows Media Player, Easy CD Creator, or Acoustica's MP3 CD burner software to automatically import the track names of a CD into the label software and then customize the label with font typefaces, spacing, and backgrounds.
You can scan your computer for images by content and import JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIF, GIF, PCX, WMF, and RAW file formats into your label. The software provides you with control over all formatting aspects of the label such as margins, paragraphs, text wrapping, layer opacity, and more. A built-in wizard allows you to quickly create labels with a few clicks of the mouse. The software supports hundreds of paper types, stickers, and labels that you can print on. It even allows you to print the label directly on to CD or DVD with a qualified printer. You can also laser etch the label directly to a disc using a LightScribe CD/DVD disc drive and LightScribe optical media, or do multiple etchings at the same time with multiple LightScribe disc drives installed in your computer.
- Print Labels Directly to CDs and DVDs
- The software supports over 100 printers that can print the label directly onto the CD or DVD
- Import Track Names from iTunes and Windows Media Player
- You can create labels by importing album titles and track names directly from iTunes, Windows Media Player, and other MP3 burning software
- Hundreds of Backgrounds To Choose From
- The software comes pre-loaded with hundreds of backgrounds, templates, and themes from which to choose. This makes it easy to create labels for special occasions or customize the presets to your needs
- Scan Your Computer for Images by Content
- The software includes a search feature that allows you to scan your computer for images to use in your labels according to the content of the image
- JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIF, GIF, PCX, WMF, RAW
- The software allows you to import images in JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIF, GIF, PCX, WMF, and multiple RAW file formats
- Custom Text Typefaces, Wrapping, Spacing
- You have control over custom typefaces, text wrapping, paragraph spacing, margins and much more
- Laser Etch Label on CD with LightScribe
- Using a LightScribe optical media burner and LightScribe optical media, you can laser etch your label directly on to the disc