The Pelco C20-CH-6 High-Resolution Digital Day/Night Color Box Camera (NTSC) is an ideal choice for capturing detailed images of a surveillance area with fixed lighting conditions. This camera provides high-resolution color images up to 650 TVL, and features the digital electronic day/night function that enables it to provide uninterrupted surveillance be it day or night. The C20-CH-6 Box Camera also features motion detection for sensing movement in the scene. In addition, you can also block out certain confidential regions of the image for security reasons.
Using 2D-DNR (Digital Noise Reduction), the box camera digitally corrects any video noise that could cause blurring or distortion in the images by minimizing the signal-to-noise ratio penalties. Automatic gain control adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level. With automatic BLC (Backlight Compensation), you can adjust video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light. Additionally, the auto white balance adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors.
Since this camera conforms to NTSC standards, color video signals do not require any additional processing. Moreover, it also comes with an UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) output for transmitting high-quality video.
A standard C- or CS-mount manual or DC iris lenses can be attached to this camera for reliable monitoring of the surveillance area.
- 1/3" format CCD imager captures NTSC videos at a high resolution of up to 650 TVL
- Minimum illumination of 0.25 lux at f1/.2 and captures detailed color imagery in both day and night conditions
- Consists of a standard CS lens mount and can be used with fixed, manual, or auto iris (DC drive) lenses
- Improved DSP (digital signal processing) circuit offers a signal-to-noise ratio of 48 dB (or better) to ensure non-grainy images
- Digital Electronic Day/Night function for uninterrupted 24-hour surveillance
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) provides clear images in low-light conditions by adjusting the signal level with the change in lighting conditions
- Backlight compensation adjusts the video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Automatic white balance adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- 2D noise reduction for digital noise correction to minimize blur or distortion in images
- Privacy zones function allows you to block certain portions of an image for security reasons
- Motion detection triggers an alarm when motion is detected in a designated portion of the video display
- Adaptive Tone Reproduction (ATR) to compensate for gradation of subjects to an optimum Level
- OSD (On-screen Display) offers an intuitive and convenient interface for easy operation
- Built-in Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) output saves wiring and installation costs
- Auto-sensing power (24 VAC or 12 VDC with internal synchronization)