Designed for the large format pro or enthusiast seeking the lightest possible 4x5 with full controls and movement to tackle any outdoor, location, industrial, or studio situation. Now available in three versions, the VX125 series are finely made, hybrid ultra-light field cameras, and modular studio cameras. They feature space-age Duralumin all-metal construction, geared focus and shift, Toyo's unique Ultra-flex polyurethane wide/normal bellows for lenses from 45mm to 300mm, and Toyo's 360 degree non-vignetting revolving 4x5 back. The deluxe VX125 in jade green metallic finish and the new VX125b in matte black finish, which are identical in every way, other than finish, also feature geared rise/fall movement, and include the telescoping VX 125-250mm monorail with two 30mm extension end caps, and built-in quick release. All Toyo VX models accept all Toyo G Modular System Accessories.
- VX ultra light alloy all metal construction.
Interchangeable VX Ultra-Flex normal/wide bellows allow use of lenses from 58mm-300mm on flat lens board.
Recessed lens board allows use of 45-55mm lenses.
- VX yaw-free base tilt operation.
- Toyo 360° revolving back with acid-etched glass and fresnel.
- Fully geared rise, shift and microfine focus on front and rear.
- Bi-axial spirit levels, front and rear.
- Interchangeable 125-250mm telescoping VX monorail (VX125 & VX125b only).
- Compact ABS custom fitted case (optional for VX125R).