The IQ865NE-V6 IQeye Sentinel Megapixel Outdoor IP Camera with V6 Lens from IQinVision is an ideal choice for 24/7 surveillance under extreme weather conditions. The camera’s aluminum casing is IP66 and NEMA 4 rated, which indicates that the camera is protected against corrosion, windblown dust and rain, splashing water, hose-directed water, and damage from frost. Additionally, the Sentinel camera has a built-in heater that ensures smooth operation of the camera even under freezing temperatures up to -22°F (-30°C).
With its 1/2.5" CMOS sensor, this security camera captures clear images at a resolution of up to 5 MP.In addition, the camera's 12 to 40mm telephoto lens with a 28° wide and 9° tele FOV ensures coverage of wide surveillance areas.
Designed for low-light surveillance, the IQ865NEV6 Outdoor IP camera features Day/Night Switching and offers a sensitivity of 0.3 lux in color and less than 0.05 in B&W modes at F1.8. Featuring a moveable IR filter for day and night functionality, the camera provides image control for video optimization under any lighting condition. Moreover, the camera's Lightgrabber technology ensures high performance under low-light conditions.
The camera's One-Touch-Focus feature ensures sharp images and greatly reduces installation time. It also allows you to make fine focus adjustments from a remote computer, thus eliminating the need for manual focus adjustments at the camera location.
On detecting any motion, the camera captures just-in-time snapshots and triggers an alarm. These captured snapshots can then be stored with the help of the Direct-to-Storage function of the camera, thus creating a flexible standalone recording platform ideal for motion-based remote monitoring. In addition, all the recorded video is compressed using the H.264 technology, thus allowing for optimal usage of the available bandwidth and storage space.
This camera can be powered by Power over Ethernet or directly by AC or DC voltage. Its built-in 802.3af compliant PoE allows the camera to receive power directly from its network interface, making installation possible without the need for additional wiring and cables.
- Excellent Image Quality
- 1/2.5" CMOS sensor and a 12 to 40mm telephoto lens enable the camera to capture clear and crisp images at a resolution up to 5MP
- Minimum illumination of 0.3 lux (color) and less than 0.05 lux (B&W) makes the camera suitable for low-light surveillance
- Backlight compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object is in front of a bright light source
- White balance feature adjusts red, green, and blue colors by considering a standard white reference to capture clear images
- Moveable IR filter for Day/Night functionality switches between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting, ensuring accurate color reproduction in daylight and enhanced B&W images at night
- Optimized Use of Bandwidth & Storage
- H.264 and MPEG streams can be provided simultaneously either in a full frame rate or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints
- Direct-to-Storage recording makes the sentinel camera a flexible stand-alone recording platform ideal for motion-based recording or remote monitoring
- Available IQapps
- IQrecorder allows you to easily record images to your network server, network attached storage (NAS), or on the security camera using a compact flash drive
- IQaccess on-camera intelligent software turns any IQeye camera into a basic access control system or remote attendant/notification system
- IQmanager simplifies installation and management of IQeye cameras on the network
- IQfinder discovers and displays IQeye devices on your network
- Intelligent Features
- Motion detection feature triggers an alarm in case of any movement in a designated portion of the video display
- Lightgrabber technology ensures high performance under low-light conditions
- Includes features such as privacy masking, image crop, and 180˚ Flip and Rotate images
- Remote Back Focus with One-Touch-Focus for sharp focusing
- One-Touch-Focus feature for sharp images drastically reduces installation time and allows fine focus adjustment from a remote computer, thus eliminating the need for manual focus adjustments of the camera
- Password Protection restricts unauthorized access
- ONVIF and PSIA compliance ensures compatibility with most popular VMS platforms
- Outdoor-Ready Installation & Mounting
- Operates in extreme temperatures ranging from −22 to 122°F (−30 to 50°C)
- IP66 and NEMA ratings indicate that the camera is protected against corrosion, windblown dust, rain, splashing water, hose-directed water, and damage from external ice formation
- Steel camera hangers allow for ease of installation
- Camera can be mounted on a wall, ceiling, or parapet by using the necessary accessories required for installation
- Power over Ethernet
- Supports Power over Ethernet or can be powered directly via AC or DC power
- Built-in 802.3af compliant PoE allows the camera to receive power directly from its network interface, making installation possible without the need for additional wiring and cables
- Ethernet terminal punch-down eliminates the need to terminate with an RJ45 connector
- Less than 8 W power consumption with the built-in heater