The IQinVision IQ030SI-V11 IQeye 3 H.264 Megapixel Indoor IP Camera is specifically designed for use in surveillance areas that require discreet monitoring such as retail, education, and commercial/industrial locations. Included in the package is the Megapixel Day/Night Camera and a 3.5–9mm wide varifocal lens along with the necessary cables that you need for installation.
With its 1/3" CMOS sensor, the security camera captures clear images at a resolution of up to SD480p at 60 fps. Designed for low-light surveillance, this camera also features a sensitivity of 0.1 lux at F1.6. Moreover, the Lightgrabber technology ensures high performance in low-light conditions.
On detecting any motion, the camera captures just-in-time snapshots and triggers an alarm. These captured snapshots can then be stored with the help of the Direct-to-Storage function of the camera, thus creating a flexible standalone recording platform ideal for motion-based remote monitoring. In addition, all the recorded video is compressed using H.264 technology, allowing for optimal usage of the available bandwidth and storage space.
The built-in 802.3af compliant Power over Ethernet allows the camera to receive power directly from its network interface, making installation possible without the need for additional wiring and cables for power supply.
- Excellent Image Quality
- 1/3" CMOS sensor along with 3.5–9mm wide varifocal lens captures clear and crisp images at a resolution up to SD480p
- Minimum illumination of 0.1 lux makes the camera suitable for low-light surveillance
- Backlight compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object is in front of a bright light source
- White balance feature adjusts red, green, and blue colors taking a standard white reference to capture clear images
- Optimized Use of Bandwidth & Storage
- H.264 and MPEG streams can be provided simultaneously either in a full frame rate or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints
- Direct-to-Storage recording makes the 3 Series camera a flexible stand-alone recording platform ideal for motion-based recording or remote monitoring
- Available IQapps
- IQrecorder allows you to easily record images to your network server, network attached storage (NAS), or on the security camera using a compact flash drive
- IQaccess on-camera intelligent software turns any IQeye camera into a basic access control system or remote attendant/notification system
- IQmanager simplifies installation and management of IQeye cameras on the network, and it can be used to manage everything from small-scale systems with a few IP cameras
- IQfinder discovers and displays IQeye devices on your network
- Intelligent Features
- Motion detection feature triggers an alarm in case of any movement in a designated portion of the video display
- Lightgrabber technology ensures high performance in low-light conditions
- Includes features such as Image Crop, and 180° Flip and Rotate images
- Password Protection restricts access to unauthorized persons
- ONVIF and PSIA compliance ensures compatibility with most popular VMS platforms
- 1-Way Audio
- With the built-in microphone, you can listen to the sounds in the vicinity of the camera from the operator's station, thus helping in surveillance
- Power over Ethernet
- Built-in 802.3af compliant Power over Ethernet allows the camera to receive power directly from its network interface, making installation possible without the need for additional wiring and cables for power supply