The red Compact System Camera Bag from Jill-E Designs is a small, non-photo looking bag that is designed to hold your small compact camera and one or two small lenses. It is also sized to hold your micro 4/3 or mirrorless camera. Since it doesn't look like a traditional camera bag, you can move through crowds discretely yet have your gear within reach using the double zippered top opening.
Outside, the bag is made from a gentle, weather-resistant microfiber material while inside, two padded dividers help separate your equipment, preventing them from rubbing against each other. For a touch of style and class, the bag is enhanced with top grain leather trim. An adjustable shoulder strap can be worn either over your shoulder or cross body. Additional storage is provided by an exterior pocket for your keys and phone. A zippered pocket is located inside for valuables. For anyone who prefers to travel light, this is a functional, 1.0 lb bag that will hold the basics and a few extras.
- Stylish, weather-resistant microfiber exterior
- Durable, top-grain leather trim
- Protective padded interior with adjustable dividers
- Double zip top opening for easy access to gear
- Interior zipper pocket to safeguard small valuables
- Outside pocket for easy access to keys and smart phone
- Adjustable leather strap to carry cross-body or on your shoulder
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 19.75" (50.2 cm)