The Canon XU-80 PTZ Camera features remote controllable pan, tilt, and zoom, a 1/3" CMOS sensor with 2.1MP and a 20x zoom lens for capturing HD 1080i and 720p video. The XU-80 has a water and dust resistant enclosure with an IP55 rating. The camera head pans and tilts very smoothly while simultaneously zooming, allowing for on-air movements similar to manually-operated cameras. Also, the XU-80 utilizes HD-SDI output, the standard in the broadcast market.
The XU-80 combines smooth, fast, and highly precise pan and tilt movements. In Normal Mode, operational movement has a noise rating of NC<30, making it suitable for quiet indoor environments. In High Speed Mode, the movements of the pan-tilt mechanism are accelerated by 50%, which is valuable in circumstances where higher speed is required. The XU-80 can be mounted upright or inverted (ceiling mount). In either position, the picture image will automatically flip when the tilt angle reaches 90°.
Users have the ability to select either the 1080i or 720p HD output to match their existing systems. Additionally, control can be toggled between RS-232 and RS-422, making the XU-80 extremely adaptable to new and existing multi-camera environments. Additional features include the slow-shutter function, which helps acquire extra brightness by using frame accumulation. The black & white mode without the IR cut filter will also support shooting in near-darkness.
- Remote pan, tilt, and zoom with NC<30 noise rating
- 1/3" CMOS Sensor with 2.1MP
- 4.7-94mm f/1.6-3.5 wide to super telephoto zoom lens with 20x zoom ratio
- Outputs 1080/59.94i, 1080/50, 720/50p, and 720/50i
- Water and dust resistant enclosure with IP55 rating
- High Speed Mode accelerates pan and tilt speed by 50%
- Image flips automatically for upright or inverted mounting
- RS-232 and RS-422 control
- Slow-Shutter Function, Black &White mode, IR cut filter ON/OFF