The Canon XJ23x7B IE-D DIGISUPER 23 Xs 7 to 161mm Advanced Studio Lens utilizes the Power Optical System and is compact enough for use with a portable camera. The DIGISUPER 23 Xs Lens delivers good optical performance and allows for ease of operation. The lens comes with studio / field full size controls.
The DIGISUPER 23 Xs Lens has zero zooming effect of focus throughout the whole zoom range, thanks to CAFS (Constant Angle Focusing System). It offers a choice of detectable signals such as encoder data signals, analog data signals, or serial data signals. The lens achieves 13-bit zoom and focus repeatability and offers bidirectional serial data communication in order to facilitate accurate and smooth movements that are essential for robotics and virtual applications. The digital servo system is reliable, consistent, and is not affected by electric interference.
The PC connection for remote control or diagnostics can be accomplished via a communication interface on the lens and a PC with software (sold separately).
- Wide angle of 7mm with a 23x zoom ratio
- Comes with full size studio / field controls
- Anti-reflective paint and coating eliminates ghosting and flares
- 10-Bit iris compatibility
- Minimized chromatic aberration during focusing
- Computer-aided design meets HDTV standards
- Minimized variation of the centre of gravity through focus movement
- Countermeasures against radio frequency, dust, and rain
- High resolution zoom and focus servo 13-bit repeatability
- Wide dynamic range of zoom and focus servo speed from ultra slow to high speed: 0.6 seconds (zoom), 0.8 seconds (focus)
- Anti-dust and anti-fog capability due to the airtight internal focusing system