The Bolide Technology Group BC6636-28 600 TVL High Resolution Varifocal IR Bullet Camera, with its blend of high-end features, is ideal for recording excellent quality footage in varied lighting conditions. Thanks to its 1/3” color CCD sensor, the camera captures images at a resolution of up to 600 TVL. Moreover, it features a 2.8 to 12mm varifocal lens that captures good close-up shots.
The Day & Night IR-cut filter function allows the camera to switch between color and B&W mode as per changes in the ambient lighting, ensuring accurate color reproduction in daylight and enhanced B&W images at night. Equipped with 36 night vision IR LEDs, the camera can capture clear images even in total darkness at a distance of up to 100' (30.48 m), making it suitable for round-the-clock surveillance.
Furthermore, the IP66-rated weatherproof housing protects the camera from dust and water, ensuring uninterrupted surveillance even in extreme temperatures ranging from -14 to 120°F (-25 to 49°C).
- 1/3" color CCD sensor to capture images at a resolution of up to 600 TVL
- 2.8 to 12mm varifocal lens to capture images of far objects as well as get clear close-ups
- 36 night vision IR LEDs help the camera capture images even in total darkness up to 100' (30.48 m)
- Captures clear images even in a minimum illumination of 0 lux to facilitate low-light surveillance
- Day & Night infrared cut filter function switches between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting, ensuring accurate color reproduction in daylight and enhanced B&W images at night
- Automatic Gain Control adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- Backlight Compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object is in front of a bright light source
- Auto White Balance adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Gamma Correction allows you to adjust the variations in light input to produce a corresponding output in light intensity
- Operates in extreme temperatures ranging from -14 to 120°F (-25 to 49°C)
- IP66-rated weatherproof housing protects the camera from dust and water
- Dual Voltage 12 VDC / 24 VAC