The Bolide Technology Group 600TVL High Resolution Vandal-Proof Varifocal IR Dome Camera is housed in an extreme armor dome casing, making it suitable for installation in high-risk locations. Thanks to its 1/3” color CCD sensor, the camera captures images at a resolution of up to 600 TVL. Moreover, it features a 2.8 to 12mm varifocal lens that captures good close-up shots.
As the light diminishes below a certain level, the camera automatically switches to night mode to make use of its 21 IR LEDs to deliver high-quality B&W images up to 75' (22.86 m) even at an illumination of 0 lux. In addition, automatic gain control allows you to adjust the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level.
Furthermore, the IP66-rated vandal-proof housing protects the camera from dust, water, and vandalism ensuring uninterrupted surveillance even in extreme temperatures ranging from -14 to 120°F (-25 to 49°C).
- 1/3" color CCD sensor to capture images at a resolution of up to 600 TVL
- 2.8 to 12mm varifocal lens to capture images of far objects as well as get clear close-ups
- 21 night vision IR LEDs help the camera capture images even in total darkness up to 75' (22.86 m)
- Produces clear images in bright light as well as low light conditions, and is thus suitable for day/night surveillance purposes
- Captures clear images even in a minimum illumination of 0 lux to facilitate low-light surveillance
- Backlight Compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object is in front of a bright light source
- Automatic Gain Control adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- Auto White Balance adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Gamma Correction allows you to adjust the variations in light input to produce a corresponding output in light intensity
- Operates in extreme temperatures ranging from -14 to 120°F (-25 to 49°C)
- IP66-rated weatherproof housing protects the camera from dust and water
- Vandal-proof outdoor housing protects the camera from vandalism
- Requires 12 VDC power supply for operation