The Niagara 2200 Streaming Media System from ViewCast offers uncompromised quality and simplicity of operation in a compact, low-cost streaming solution. At the size of a half rack, the system supports a wide number of encoding formats for a variety of applications. The Niagara 2200 is built on the quality of the ViewCast Osprey technology.
The Niagara 2200 also allows non-technical personnel to stream high-quality live video. Its built-in web interface simplifies system setup and operation, allowing complete system control from anywhere on the network. Just set your streaming parameters from the web interface, and you can begin streaming in multiple resolutions and bit rates with a single push of the front panel Stream button.
The ViewCast SimulStream technology comes as standard with the Niagara 2200, which means you can stream MPEG2 or H.264 video in multiple, simultaneous resolutions and bit rates to set top boxes, mobile devices, and computers.
- Includes the most popular formats - Flash, Windows Media, and MPEG2 TS
- Easy-to-use web interface for system control and management
- One-button activation of multiple, pre-programmable streaming profiles
- Powerful, compact appliance for rack mount or portable applications
- Simultaneously streams multiple formats and resolutions at multiple data rates
- Component, Y/C (S-Video), composite video inputs, balanced and unbalanced stereo audio inputs
- Front display of audio, stream start, video present, and alarms
- Includes Niagara SCX software for setup, control, and monitoring
- Self-documenting Niagara SCX SDK
- Can be used in corporations, government, ministries, and network service providers
- Common applications are PEG channels, LAN video distribution, Internet streaming, and mobile TV
- RoHS Compliant