The Swann SWDVK-830004 Camera Security Monitoring System (8-Channel) is a state-of-the-art surveillance solution for round-the-clock monitoring of your home or office. This security package consists of a 8-channel DVR (DVR4-3000), 4 Pro-530 cameras, and 4 theft-deterrent stickers.
Each Pro-530 camera records clear and detailed videos at a resolution of 600 TVL. The true Day/Night function (with ICR) allows the camera to switch between color and B&W mode as per changes in the ambient lighting. Moreover, the 24 Built-in IR LEDs provide a night vision range of up to 65' (20 m).
The 8-Channel DVR records full-HD surveillance footage from up to 8 cameras and is equipped with a 1 TB hard drive (expandable up to 2 TB). Motion detection feature alerts you when there is any movement in the surveillance area. Furthermore, you can easily transfer data to an external storage device via the USB, eSATA, or RJ45 (over the network) port.
H.264 compression ensures optimal usage of the available storage and network resources. Moreover, recorded videos can be viewed locally over the Internet or on 3G/4G-enabled tablet PCs such as iPad and iOS-, BlackBerry OS-, and Android-OS smartphones. This DVR can be easily connected to a TV or LCD monitor via a VGA or HDMI cable for playback or live viewing of recorded videos.
SWDVK-830004 Camera Security Monitoring System
- State-of-the-art surveillance solution for 24/7 monitoring of your home or office
- Package consists of the DVR4-3000 8-channel DVR and 4 Pro-530 cameras
- Comes with 4 theft-deterrent stickers and a remote control
- 1/3" SwannTruColor (STC) video sensor and a 4.8mm lens with a 58° viewing angle for clear and crisp footage at 600 TVL
- Switches from color to B&W mode depending on ambient lighting
- IR-cut filter and 24 IR LEDs provide night vision (effective up to 65' / 20 m) for day/night surveillance
- Digital Wide Dynamic Range corrects extreme lighting environments marked by high-contrast and harsh backlit scenes
- White Balance feature adjusts the red, green, and blue colors taking a standard white reference to get clear images
- Backlight compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object is in front of a bright light source
- Can be connected to a DVR for recording and storing footage or to a TV's yellow video-in jack for remote monitoring
- Easily mounts to walls and ceilings with the cable threaded through the bracket for added protection
- IP67-rated casing for indoor as well as outdoor monitoring
DVR4-3000 8-Channel DVR
- Records high-quality real-time video (D1 resolution) from up to 8 cameras
- SwannView application for live viewing
- Pre-installed 1 TB hard drive
- USB, eSATA, and RJ45 ports for transferring data to an external storage device
- H.264 compression helps save storage space and ensures optimum utilization of network resources
- Quick setup via Swann's customizable My DVR network configuration for remote viewing
- Compatible with iOS, Android, and BlackBerry OS-supported 3G/4G smartphones for remote management and control
- Remote notification via email
- Easily connects to TVs / LCD monitors via VGA or HDMI
- Audio in and out ports for connecting audio devices
- RS485 port can be used to connect compatible PTZ cameras