The 160GB HyperDrive COLORSPACE UDMA2 Multimedia Player / Storage Device from Sanho is a stand-alone storage device with a wide variety of data-management and security tools. The UDMA2 allows you to view and back up the contents of your memory cards without a computer or external power source. Featuring 160GB of memory on a user-replaceable SATA HDD, this device accepts 5 different memory card types, including CompactFlash, SD, SDHC, SDXC and MMC cards.
Backing up data from a memory card to the UDMA2 can be done at a data transfer rate of up to 27MBps. Using the mini-USB 2.0 port provides a data transfer rate of 480Mbps, and the device is also backward compatible with USB 1.1 technology. Wirelessly backing up your data is also an option via the included Wi-Fi Adapter. Plug it into the Accessory Port of the UDMA2 and achieve a data transfer rate of up to 3.0MBps to any wireless device within range. This includes tablets, laptops, smartphones and PCs.
The 3.5" TFT color LCD display allows you to view the contents of your memory cards in fullscreen 320x480 resolution. The device is able to display JPEG images, as well as any RAW file type. New RAW file formats can be added via firmware updates. A visual information feature allows you to view an RGB histogram over your images and also provides detailed EXIF data. Zoom and rotate functions can display files at 100% pixel level to help confirm focus and image quality.
The S.M.A.R.T. system (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology) monitors the internal hard drive for potential issues and includes a built-in data recovery tool to aid in recovering deleted, lost, corrupted, and formatted files from memory cards. Sort these files with ease using user-programmable scripts and computer-like file operations.
- 160GBGB SATA HDD Capacity
- With 160GBGB of HDD storage capacity, the Colorspace UDMA2 supports user-replaceable 2.5" SATA hard drives. Use the included screwdriver to remove and replace the currently installed 160GBGB HDD.
- 3.5" TFT Color LCD 320x480 Display
- The 3.5" display, larger than the previous model, enables you to view both JPG and RAW files in full-screen, thumbnail, and slideshow modes.
- 27MBps Data Transfer Rate
- Backup your memory cards at 27 MBps by inserting them right into the Hyperdrive Colorspace UDMA2. Transfer photos from the UDMA2 and to your computer via the included USB cable, at 480 Mbps - or wirelessly via 802.11b/g/n wireless networks at 3.0 MBps.
- Displays JPG and RAW File Formats
- View any JPEG or RAW file format that your camera records, without needing to upload images and use external software. The RAW file decoder supports all current RAW file formats, and the addition of new file types is possible with future firmware updates.
- Supports CF, SD, SDHC, SDXC & MMC Cards
- The UDMA2 supports CompactFlash Type I, Secure Digital SD / SDHC / SDXC and MultiMedia Card MMC memory cards. Plug any of them into the UDMA2 to easily backup or view your images.
- Recover Lost or Deleted Memory Card Data
- Should data be lost, there is a built-in recovery tool that aids in recovering deleted, lost, corrupted, and formatted files from memory cards.
- Access Data via Wi-Fi Connected Devices
- Attach the included Wi-Fi Adapter to the Accessory Port of the UDMA2, enter your network's SSID and password, and connect your UDMA2 to any wireless device. These include tablets, laptops, smartphones, or desktop PCs.
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Interface
- Designed for Hi-Speed USB 2.0, the UDMA2 can transfer images at a rate of up to 480 Mbps. It is also backward compatible with USB 1.1 devices.
- Built-In 2600 mAh Rechargeable Battery
- View and backup hundreds of images in a single charge with the built-in lithium-ion battery. This 2600 mAh battery can be recharged via the included AC adapter, whether the UDMA2 is turned on or off.
- S.M.A.R.T. Monitoring System
- The S.M.A.R.T. Monitoring System stands for: Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology. This feature continuously scans, detects, and records any mechanical failures within the internal hard drive, and warns of any failure that may result in the loss of data.
- Advanced File Navigation
- You can sort your files using user-programmable scripts and computer-like file operations. These include the usual copy, cut, paste, delete and rename, as well as create new folder, format hard drive, erase card and sort file directory by name, date, or type.