The 11x44 Icon Binocular (Grey) from Brunton combines durable construction with next-generation optical advancements. Extra-low dispersion glass objectives, fully multicoated optics, and phase-corrected roof prisms transmit bright, color-faithful images that are as rich in detail as they are in contrast. This model of the Icon series is configured with 11x magnification, ideal for long-range applications like bird watching and spotting at the range.
Brunton includes a tripod-mount adapter and interchangeable sets of twist-up rubber eyecups to tailor the Icon viewing experience to your needs. An impressive 3 ft close-focusing distance, generous eye relief, and rubber-armored magnesium housing make the Icon a full-featured binocular for built years of wilderness adventures. Brunton Outdoor Group has been designing and manufacturing outdoor sporting equipment since 1894; whether you are a bird watcher, hunter, or hiker, Brunton has been making gear for nature enthusiasts like you for over a century.
- Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Objective Lens
- Brunton's premium Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass efficiently gathers light and delivers luminous images that rival the brightness of larger objective non-ED-glass binoculars. ED glass is fully multicoated to minimize glare and maximize detail through the optical channel, rendering high contrast and sharpness even in low light conditions.
- Phase-Corrected Roof Prisms
- Phase-aligning and highly reflective SHR coatings enable the prisms to evenly transmit color across the visible spectrum. The resulting images pop with detail and lifelike saturation. Phase-correcting coatings also enhance image clarity and eliminate the distracting color fringing common in lower quality optics.
- Fully Multicoated Optics
- Brunton's proprietary Super Flat-Light multilayer lens coatings minimize reflections within the optical channels and maximize contrast of transmitted images.
- Waterproof/Fogproof Construction
- Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed housing protects the optics from fogging in harsh weather. Even in driving rain and suffocating humidity, the rugged construction ensures that the Icon binocular will continue to display bright and clear images.
- Multi-Step Flared Rubber Eyecups
- Twist-up rubber eyecups lock in place and allow observers to optimize the eye relief and field of view. Interchangeable flared and standard eyecups allow users to tailor the viewing experience for their needs. In general, standard eyecups work well for observers wearing eyeglasses, whereas the flared eyecups are designed to fit against the sides of your face. The flared eyecups are particularly useful for shielding your field of view from distracting stray light that can also degrade image quality.
- Rubber Armored Housing
- The lightweight magnesium housing is wrapped in a durable rubber armor that absorbs shock and provides an enhanced tactile experience. The body is designed for all-terrain activity. Whether you are trekking deep into the woods or glassing in the rain, you can be confident that your grip is slip-resistant and comfortable.
- Tripod Mountable
- An included tripod adapter enables secure mounting to a tripod, monopod, or window mount. This feature comes in handy during extended-duration observations like bird watching and hunting.