The 8x32 Echo Binocular from Brunton is a lightweight fixed-power binocular useful for hunting, hiking, and bird watching. A nitrogen-purged and o-ring sealed interior provides waterproof and fogproof performance, ensuring that the Echo binocular is ready to withstand harsh weather and driving rain. Fully multicoated optics transmit bright contrast-rich images across the entire focus range. An impressive six foot minimum focus distance allows you to observe nearby objects in close-up detail. The lightweight composite body armor, twist-up eyecups, and weatherproof construction make the Echo a full-featured binocular ready for years of adventure. Brunton Outdoor Group has been designing and manufacturing outdoor sporting equipment since 1894; whether you are a bird watcher, hunter, or hiker, Brunton has been making gear for nature enthusiasts like you for over a century.
- BaK-4 Roof Prisms
- Highly reflective AL coatings enable the prisms to accurately transmit color across the visible spectrum. The resulting images are rich with detail and lifelike saturation.
- Fully Multicoated Optics
- Brunton's multilayer lens coatings minimize reflections within the optical channels and maximize contrast of transmitted images.
- Waterproof/Fogproof Construction
- Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed housing protects the optics from fogging in harsh weather. Even in driving rain and suffocating humidity, the rugged construction ensures that the Echo binocular will continue to display bright and clear images.
- Tripod Mountable
- An optional tripod adapter enables secure mounting to a tripod, monopod, or window mount. This option will prove useful during extended-duration activities like bird watching and hunting.