The 10x32 Lite-Tech Binocular from Brunton is a lightweight multi-purpose binocular useful for almost any glassing application. A nitrogen-purged and o-ring sealed interior provides waterproof and fogproof performance, ensuring that the Lite-Tech binocular is ready to withstand harsh weather and driving rain. Fully multicoated optics transmit bright contrast-rich images across the entire focus range. An impressive six foot minimum focus distance allows you to observe nearby objects in close-up detail. The lightweight composite body armor, twist-up eyecups, and weatherproof construction make the Lite-Tech a full-featured binocular ready for years of adventure. Brunton Outdoor Group has been designing and manufacturing outdoor sporting equipment since 1894; whether you are a bird watcher, hunter, or hiker, Brunton has been making gear for nature enthusiasts like you for over a century.
- BaK-4 Roof Prisms
- Highly reflective coatings enable the prisms to accurately transmit color across the visible spectrum. The resulting images are rich with detail and lifelike saturation.
- Fully Multicoated Optics
- Brunton's multilayer lens coatings minimize reflections within the optical channels and maximize contrast of transmitted images.
- Waterproof/Fogproof Construction
- Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed housing protects the optics from fogging in harsh weather. Even in driving rain and suffocating humidity, the rugged construction ensures that the Lite-Tech binocular will continue to display bright and clear images.
- Tripod Mountable
- An optional tripod adapter enables secure mounting to a tripod, monopod, or window mount. This option will prove useful during extended-duration activities like bird watching and hunting.