The Icon 25-50x80mm Spotting Scope (Angled Viewing) from Brunton combines durable construction with next-generation optical advancements. Fluoride-containing super-low dispersion glass objectives, fully multicoated optics, and highly reflective coated prisms transmit bright, color-faithful images that are as rich in detail as they are in contrast. This model of the Icon series is configured with a 25-50x magnification angled-view eyepiece, ideal for intermediate to long-range applications like bird watching and spotting at the range.
Brunton equips the Icon with a rotating tripod collar for easy mounting from multiple viewing angles. The integrated gun sight-style alignment system, extendable sunshade, and weatherproof housing make the Icon a full-featured spotting scope for almost any observing adventure. Brunton Outdoor Group has been designing and manufacturing outdoor sporting equipment since 1894; whether you are a bird watcher, hunter, or hiker, Brunton has been making gear for nature enthusiasts like you for over a century.
- Super Low Dispersion (SD) Objective Lens
- Brunton's premium Super Low Dispersion (SD) glass efficiently gathers light and delivers luminous images that rival the brightness of larger objective non-SD-glass spotting scopes. SD glass is fully multicoated to minimize glare and maximize detail through the optical channel, rendering high contrast and sharpness even in low light conditions.
- Fully Multicoated Optics
- Brunton's proprietary Super Flat multilayer lens coatings minimize reflections within the optical channel and maximize contrast of transmitted images.
- Waterproof/Fogproof Construction
- Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed housing protects the optics from fogging in harsh weather. Even in driving rain and suffocating humidity, the rugged construction ensures that the Icon spotting scope will continue to display bright and clear images.
- Multi-Step Eye Relief
- Twist-up rubber eyecup clicks in place and allows an observer to optimize the eye relief and field of view for their comfort.
- Integrated Sunshade
- Extendable sunshade is useful for shielding your field of view from stray light that degrades image quality and creates distracting light artifacts.
- Tripod Mountable
- An integrated rotating tripod collar enables secure mounting to a tripod, monopod, or window mount. This feature comes in handy during extended-duration observations and digiscoping. Loosening the thumb screw on the collar allows for 360 degree rotation around the body and reorientation of the eyepiece.