Brunton's Carbon Fiber Tripod With Pan-and-Tilt Head includes a tripod made of carbon fiber to provide a lightweight (5.3 lb) but very sturdy and versatile camera, binocular, or spotting scope support. It extends to 5.62' (1.71 m), and supports up to 22 lb of gear.
The included pan-and-tilt head provides for precision attitude adjustment. It also has a quick release system (quick-release plate not included). This head increases camera stability and provides faster, more accurate camera positioning.
The four-section legs, which can be independently positioned, add to this tripod's versatile positioning capabilities. The legs are quickly secured into their position with twist leg locks. The oversized rubber feet give the tripod a solid footing and retractable spikes provide stability on uneven or otherwise difficult terrain.
- Lightweight carbon fiber tripod--5.3 lb
- Maximum height of 5.62' (1.71 m)
- Maximum load capacity of 22 lb
- "Leg warmers" protect your hands when the tripod gets too hot or too cold
- Retractable spikes for slippery surfaces
- Oversized rubber feet for a stable base
- Built-in bubble level
- Tripod carry bag with strap included