The black Hip Slip 15" Laptop Sleeve from Shootsac goes a step further than your traditional computer storage bag. This one not only holds your laptop but comes with an additional pocket for your MacBook Air or iPad. Both computers are held in the same inside pocket but are separated by a neoprene barrier preventing them from rubbing against each other.
In addition, Shootsac has solved the problem of where to store your cords and cables by including a nifty hidden zippered pocket. It's large enough for your cords, cell phone and other supporting gear that might otherwise scratch your laptop if left in the same compartment.
Outside, there are two magazine/file/document pockets for collateral material that is too big to keep inside the sleeve. Of course, if your files are small, you can always keep them inside the sleeve instead of cords and other electronic gear.
The sleeve is made from a very durable wet suit grade neoprene and comes with an interior lip to prevent slippage. The shoulder strap is removable and hangs straight with connecting buckles that disappear for a clean, slim and professional appearance. Strong YKK zippers provide access to all the pockets. If you remove the strap, you can always stash the sleeve inside your shoulder bag or briefcase. The Hip Slip will also accept optional Shootsac designer covers that attach using touch fasteners. It comes with a one-year warranty.
- Scratch-free laptop compartment
- Inner Lip for maximum protection
- YKK zippers
- Two exterior magazine pockets
- Hidden zippered compartment for cards, cell phones and small items
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Separate pocket for AC adapter and cable
- Hang straight disappearing buckles
- Dent and abrasion-resistant textured neoprene protection
- Touch fastened interior pocket accepts optional Shootsac cover