The Get-Back GPS from Brunton is a handheld GPS navigation device with programmable waypoints and a digital compass. The digital compass function continues to operate when out of range of satellites and also self-calibrates when held level with the horizon. Measurements can be displayed in imperial or metric values and the LCD display also indicates GPS signal strength and battery life. This device weighs only 1.3 ounces and fits in the palm of your hand, making it easily fit in a pocket or daypack without weighing it down. Even use the Get-Back GPS to help you relocate your car after a long day at the ballpark or shopping center. For charging in remote locations, the Get-Back is compatible with Brunton's SynchTech power packs and solar chargers.
- Blue display backlight
- Signal strength indicator
- Self-calibrating digital compass
- Three programmable waypoints
- Waypoint arrival notification within 30 feet
- Rechargeable internal power supply
- Supports Brunton's SynchTech device recharging system