The Revo Quad Skate Tabletop Dolly with Scale Marks is a 4-wheel mini dolly that you can use to achieve fluid motion shots in straight lines, curves, and wide circles. You can use the dolly tabletop or on any other flat surface with a rig of up to 25 lbs.
Stainless steel ball bearings inside the wheels enable smooth motion. The wheels are mounted on axles that can be set and tightened into desired matching positions according to scale markings on the top surface of the dolly. A 1/4" cap screw is included for attaching a camera or ball head to any of three 1/4" threads along the center of the dolly. The unused threads can be used for mounting articulating arms with lights, mics and other accessories.
- Key Features
- 4-wheel mini dolly for fluid motion shots in straight lines, curves, and wide circles
- Can be used tabletop or on any flat surface with a rig of up to 25 lbs
- Stainless steel ball bearings encased in 60mm solid rubber gel wheels enable smooth motion
- Scale markings allow aligning the wheel axels to desired matching positions
- A 1/4" screw is included for attaching a camera or ball head
- 1/4" threads allows mounting articulating arms with lights and mics