The Revo Tri Skate Tabletop Dolly with Scale Marks is a 3-wheel mini dolly that you can use to achieve fluid motion shots in straight lines, curves, wide circles, and 360° spins in very tight circles. You can use the dolly tabletop or on any other flat surface with a rig of up to 40 lbs.
Stainless steel ball bearings inside the wheels enable smooth motion. The wheels tighten, loosen and can be removed at the turn of their respective knobs and can be set into desired matching positions according to scale markings around each wheel. Both the knobs and markings are conveniently located on the top surface instead of the underside of the dolly. Three cutouts in the body provide maneuvering and carrying handles. A camera can be attached directly to the 1/4" screw at the center of the dolly, and a 1/4"-to-3/8" screw adapter is also included for attaching a tripod head. Additional 1/4" threads on each of the three corners allow for mounting articulating arms with lights, mics and other accessories.
The purpose of a 3-wheel dolly in comparison to a 4-wheel dolly is the added capability of achieving 360° pivot shots. This is done by setting two wheels pointing in one direction and the third wheel perpendicular. At the push of your hand, the dolly will spin 360° virtually in one spot.
- Key Features
- 3-wheel mini dolly for fluid motion shots in straight lines, curves, wide circles, and tight 360° spins
- Can be used tabletop or on any flat surface with a rig of up to 40 lbs
- Stainless steel ball bearings encased in 60mm solid rubber gel wheels enable smooth motion
- Scale markings allow aligning the wheels to desired matching positions
- Three maneuvering and carrying handles are integrated into the design
- 1/4" screw and a 1/4"-to-3/8" screw adapter are included for attaching cameras or tripod heads
- A 1/4" thread on each corner allows mounting articulating arms with lights and mics