The ThinkPad X230 3435-22U 12.5" Convertible Tablet from Lenovo allows you to use it as a traditional notebook at the office and a tablet while you're mobile. The hinge allows you to rotate and swivel the screen on top the keyboard, transforming it into a tablet. Weighing just under 4 pounds, this Lenovo X230 convertible tablet is ultraportable and can last up to 9.9 hours on a single charge.
The 12.5" display features an in-plane switching (IPS) panel for vibrant color and deep black levels. The screen is also a capacitive touchscreen with support for a stylus and 5-finger input. The display also has an antiglare coating for use in direct sunlight and other brightly-lit environments. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio, a 500:1 contrast ratio, a brightness of 300nits and LED backlight technology. The 1366 x 768 native resolution is supported by integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000.
The system is powered by a dual-core Ivy Bridge 2.6GHz i5-3320M processor. It also has 4GB of 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, a 500GB 7200rpm hard drive, a 4-in-1 media card reader, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, an integrated webcam and microphone. There are also built-in stereo speakers. There is also a fingerprint reader built into the ThinkPad X230 for added security. Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
- Dual-Core Ivy Bridge Intel Core Performance
- This Lenovo X230 convertible tablet houses an Ivy Bridge i5-3320M processor. Its dual cores can reach a stock speed of 2.6GHz. The processor can also be overclocked up to 3.3GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. With a dedicated L3 cache, 4GB of DDR3 RAM and Intel Hyper-Threading technology, the Lenovo X230 convertible tablet provides a smooth and seamless multitasking experience
- 12.5" Widescreen Display
- The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio as well as a 1366 x 768 native resolution supported by integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000. Using LED backlight technology, the display can reach a max brightness of 300 nits. The screen has an antiglare coating so it can be used in brightly lit conditions
- In-Plane Switching Panel
- The 12.5" widescreen display features an in-plane switching (IPS) panel, which produces vibrant color, deep black levels, a WideView 170-degree viewing angle and a 500:1 contrast ratio
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- The Lenovo X230 has two USB 3.0 ports. USB 3.0 is ten times faster than its predecessor, USB 2.0. USB 3.0 is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 for added connectivity
- Multi-Touch Support
- The display supports multi-touch input. You can use the included digitizer pen for precision input. The display also supports up to five-finger multi-touch gestures
- Stay Connected
- With 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, the Lenovo X230 allows you to stay connected to the Internet
- Spill-Resistant Keyboard
- The Lenovo X230 comes with a spill-resistant ThinkPad keyboard, featuring the TrackPoint pointing device
- Convertible Tablet
- Rotate and swivel back the screen to convert from a traditional notebook to a tablet
- Included ThinkPad Digitizer Pen
- The included Lenovo ThinkPad digitizer pen has pen tips and a pen tip remover tool