The Canon 9-690mm XJ76x9B / LO DIGISUPER 76x Field Lens offers a wider angle, longer focal length, and superior optical performance and operability.
- Simultaneously Offers a Maximum Wide Angle of 9mm and a High Magnification of 76x for Wider and Long
- The lens is capable of a maximum wide angle of 9mm (56.1° perpendicular angle of view), which is approximately 3% wider than previous long-zoom lenses. This enables the lens to pull back and fully capture the scene even in limited space, and also capture images that exhibit a stunning degree of intensity. With high magnification boasting a zoom factor of 76x, the lens allows any and all scenes, from a panoramic view of a stadium to the detailed expressions on players, to be taken with a single lens.
- Good Operability and Tracking Enables You to capture Images Exactly as You Want to
- With its superior operability, the XJ76x9B makes nimble camerawork possible while also offering enhanced width and higher magnification despite no intrusive increases in physical lens size. Moreover, the use of a high-speed CPU and high-resolution encoder, coupled with improvements in control algorithms, have yielded significant enhancements in handling subjects entering motion and subsequent tracking when zooming at super-slow speeds. The results are shots taken exactly as you intended to take them.
- Reduces Shifts in Angles of View Caused by Focusing to Nearly Zero CAFS
- A 32-bit CPU calculates and controls the zoom when focusing to counteract breathing (phenomena where picture size/angle of view changes when focusing) and has almost zero zoom effect.
- Support for Various Virtual System
- The lens is equipped with high-performance zoom, focus, and iris encoders. With multiple supports for encoder outputs, analog outputs, and serial outputs, the lens can work with many kinds of virtual systems. It easily adapts to existing virtual systems because it comes equipped with a 20-pin lens interface.