The TRENDnet TV-H510 Outdoor Camera Enclosure with Heater and Fan is designed for use with Trendnet’s Internet Security Cameras. This enclosure comes with a mounting kit that allows you to easily attach it on to a vertical or horizontal surface. The adjustable mount system offers a swivel of up to 360° and a tilt of up to 55°. Moreover, it lets you change the enclosure's final fixed position even after installation.
The housing features a thermostatically controlled heater and fan which automatically switch on/off according to changes in the ambient temperature. With an IP66 rating, you can rest assure that your camera would be protected against dust, windblown dust, rain, and high-pressure water jets. To facilitate clear surveillance during the day, the housing comes with an aluminum visor that minimizes reflective solar glare.
A hinged swivel top allows easy access to the inside of the enclosure for servicing the camera or manually changing the settings. In addition, the access latch design accepts a padlock (sold separately) to ensure protection against theft.
- Designed for Trendnet's TV-IP100-N, TV-IP100W-N, TV-IP201, TV-IP201P, TV-IP201W, TV-IP301, TV-IP301W, TV-IP501P, TV-IP501W, TV-IP512P, TV-IP512WN, and TV-IP522P Internet Security Cameras
Rugged Construction & Theft Protection
- Aluminum body with plastic front cover plate
- Built-in visor reduces reflective solar glare to ensure optimum surveillance during the day
- Mounting bracket conceals and protects cables
- Lockable access latch can be locked with a padlock to ensure protection from camera theft 1
- Hinged swivel top provides complete access to the inside of the enclosure
Installation in Extreme Weather Conditions
- IP66-rated housing protects the camera against dust, windblown dust, rain, and high-pressure water jets
- Built-in heater and fan to maintain air temperature in the enclosure within operating range
- Heater turns "on" when the temperature falls below 59°F (15°C) and turns "off" when the temperature exceeds 77°F (25°C)
- Fan turns "on" when temperature exceeds 95°F (35°C) and turns "off" when the temperature falls below 77°F (25°C)
Adjustable Mounting Solution
- Adjustable enclosure and easy-install camera sliding-track mount system
- Vertical or horizontal surface mounting using adjustable mounting kit
- Mount offers a swivel of up to 360° and a tilt of up to 55° for covering a wider surveillance area
- Supplies 12 VDC, 0.6 A external power via included adapter