The Smart-UPS C 1000VA Rackmount 2U with LCD (120V) by APC is a UPS (uninterruptible power supply) with a 120V output and input, and 6x NEMA 5-15R battery-powered outlets. It is a rackmount unit, designed for space-saving server rooms and storage facilities. It features pure sine wave output on battery which simulates utility power for servers and sensitive electronics, an LCD status display for quick status updates at a glance, and is cold-start capable, which means the outlets provide AC battery power when the utility power goes out.
It is also an efficient unit, with a patent-pending operating mode that bypasses electrical components in good condition in order to provide a high operating efficiency to the rest of the load. Because it generates less heat, it also reduces utility costs, and it prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
A host of other features are included in the Smart-UPS line, including but not limited to, remote network management, hot-swappable user replaceable batteries, and predictive failure notification.
Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Canada, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and The Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (United States)
- Green Mode
- Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Pure Sine Wave Output on Battery
- Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- LCD Status Display
- Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
- High Online Efficiency
- Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Cold-Start Capable
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Temperature-Compensated Battery Charging
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.