The ClinoMaster Clinometer from Brunton is a measurement tool for determining the height, angle, and slope of land features. A liquid dampened vial with sapphire bearing helps ensure fast and accurate readings to +/-1% accuracy. The aluminum housing, rubber line for azimuth/bearing readings, and tripod mounting thread make the ClinoMaster a full-featured clinometer for a wide range of outdoor tasks. Brunton Outdoor Group has been designing and manufacturing outdoor gear since their establishment in 1894; whether you are a bird watcher, hunter, or hiker, Brunton has been making gear for nature enthusiasts like you for over a century.
- Function and Accuracy
- 0.25° angle and slope accuracy
- +/-1% readings, +/-0.5% with precise lens
- +/-2.5° rubber line azimuth/bearing readings from side
- 0-45° tangent scales
- 0-2" and 0-60mm scales
- Left scale (any distance): (66' distance) 0-200' 0-105' w/ 1' resolution, 105-200' w/ 5'
- Right scale (any distance): 0-150%, 0-80%; 1% resolution, 80-150%; 2% resolution