The Glacier 115 Headlamp (50 Lumens) from Brunton Outdoor is a lightweight headlamp that produces 50 lumen output for a 115' beam. It has a USB port and is Brunton SyncTech-enabled, so it can charge renewable AAA batteries from Brunton power packs or solar panels. It has an efficient, inconspicuous green-light mode, a dispersed reading light mode, an on-board battery level indicator, and a power management system for maximal burn time. An international SOS distress signal mode is included, as well as a power lock-out mode that prevents accidental power drain. The Glacier 115 operates on 3x rechargeable AAA batteries, which are included. It's also compatible with standard AAA batteries.
- 50 lumen output; international SOS strobe mode
- Rechargeable batteries can be charged via USB. Brunton SyncTech-enabled, charge renewable AAA batteries from Brunton power packs or solar panels; can also use alkaline batteries
- Operates on 3x rechargeable AAA batteries (included) or standard alkaline batteries
- On-board battery level indicator
- Dispersed reading light mode
- Inconspicuous Green Light mode