The 320GB Scorpio Blue SATA 2.5" Mobile Hard Drive from WD caters to the requirements of big capacities for portable computing. Build to the highest standards of quality and reliability, it offers solid-performance, ultra-quiet operation and low-power use for portable digital devices of all kinds.
- Massive Capacity
- Storage capacity for 2.5" form factor drives with standard 9.5 mm height has arrived at a realm once thought to be impossible - giving you all the capacity you need to keep your photos, music and files right there on your notebook.
- Ultra Quiet
- In a notebook drive, silence is golden. WD's exclusive WhisperDrive technology yields one of the quietest 2.5" hard drives on the market.
- WD's SecurePark parks the recording heads off the disk surface during spin up, spin down and when the drive is off. This ensures the recording head never touches the disk surface resulting in improved long term reliability due to less head wear and improved non-operational shock tolerance.
- Tested for Compatibility
- WD performs tests on hundreds of systems and a multitude of platforms in their FIT lab and Mobile Compatibility lab to give the customers confidence that the drives will work in their systems.
- WD's ShockGuard technology protects the drive mechanics and platter surfaces from shocks.
- Advanced Format (AF)
- Technology being adopted by WD and other drive manufacturers to increase media format efficiencies, thus enabling larger drive capacities.