The Dinkum ActionPod eases your task of meeting the demand of quick attachment of small cameras for capturing leveled shots on-the-go. This clamping monopod provides a stable base and the flexibility to mount almost any small instrument with a 1/4-20 camera-type thread.
You can easily mount the ActionPod on virtually any surface up to 1” (2.54 cm) thick such as trees, bike handles, car doors, ski-poles, door frames, backpacks, table tops, or even a skateboard, giving you more creative freedom than a tripod would offer. This flexible monopod features a single 5-link, micro-adjustable arm for quickly finding that perfect position for an immaculate shot even while shooting outdoors.
- Designed to mount small instruments that have a 1/4-20 camera-type thread such as your GoPro, point-and-shoot, or small video cameras, a radar detector, GPS unit, on-board lights, etc.
- Eliminates the need for use of tripods
- Offers a stable and micro-adjustable platform
- 5-link, 8" (20.32 cm) arm for precise positioning of the camera
- Can be attached onto any surface that is up to 1" (2.54 cm) thick
- Allows mounting the camera on trees, bike handles, car doors, ski-poles, door frames, backpacks, table tops, or even skateboards
- Suitable for capturing interesting and unique shots even while on an outdoor shoot without the use of tripods
- Can be used with other interchangeable heads and bases (to be purchased separately) to attach a range of products to meet every on-set challenge