The Mackie DLM12S Powered 12" Subwoofer packs a great deal of power for a compact subwoofer. It delivers up to 1,000W program and 2,000W peak power into a heat-treated 12" woofer with a 3" voice coil. Its frequency response extends down to 35Hz, with a variable low-pass crossover from 90 to 135Hz.
The connection panel of the DLM12S features left and right XLR balanced inputs as well as a set of full-range outputs and a set of high-pass outputs. The construction of the DLM12S includes a pole-mount cup for a Mackie DLM8 or DLM12 full-range speaker.
- DLP Digital Processor
- Powerful, one-touch digital processor with bright OLED screen
- System Control Audio Tools
- Alignment delay up to 300mS for delay stack, balcony, etc
- Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- Smart Protect DSP protects the amplifier and driver