Connect professional audio gear with unbalanced 1/4" inputs to portable audio devices with the Mogami 1/8” Stereo to Dual 1/4" TS Phone Plug Cable. This 6’-long cable features a flat 3.5mm stereo plug on one end and dual 1/4" mono (TS) plugs on the other.
This 24 AWG cable uses Neglex cable technology and advanced 2-stage molding technique to deliver lossless audio signals. Its low-profile mold and enhanced strain relief allows for increased strength, durability, and flex life.
- Low-capacitance 65pF/m NEGLEX OFC conductor and served (spiral) shield are suitable for transmission of high-definition audio signals
- PUROFLEX II high-bandwidth molded cable
- 75W coaxial design is impedance matched for Video transmission
- Outer diameter of 4.8mm
- Rubber-like PVC jacket with satin finish
- Quad wiring for maximum electro-magnetic noise reduction
- High contact-pressure 1/4" phone plugs are plated with hard bright nickel
- Low-profile mold with enhanced strain relief design for strength, durability, and long flex life
- 1/4" phone plugs feature 2-stage molding technique for maximum strength