The American Dynamics ADLCD17GB General Purpose Monitor (17”) produces sharp, true color images even at wide viewing angles. It features user friendly, on-screen menus, and front panel controls for adjusting monitor display parameters to your specific preference.
This general purpose monitor delivers exceptionally sharp, crisp pictures with a brightness of 250 cd/m2, a contrast radio of 1000:1, and a response time of 5 ms. The LCDs are slim, lightweight, and require less power and space. The monitor includes a desktop stand and also features a standard 100 x 100mm VESA mounting pattern.
Long-life fluorescent backlights help maintain consistent brightness levels, providing an advantage over aging CRT monitors that become progressively dimmer over time.
- High quality and cost effective
- DVI and VGA input for DVRs or PC applications
- Supports up to 1280 x 1024 (SXGA) resolution
- Low power consumption (< 30 W)
- Slim design LCD
- Auto adjustment for image positioning
- Auto power recovery from outages
- Built-in stereo audio speakers
- Black finish