The book Adobe Photoshop CS6 Revealed, 1st Edition from Cengage Course Tech. provides a solid foundation for those looking to learn the industry-standard program via real-world, practical examples and step-by-step instruction throughout. The book offers well-rounded, comprehensive coverage of both artistic and technical features. With extensive four-color artwork and screenshots that support and clarify key concepts, Adobe Photoshop CS6 Revealed is a valuable resource that will give readers the confidence they need to edit and enhance digital images with skill and ease. The Data Files used to complete the projects found in the book are now available online. Access information and directions are available in the preface of the book.
- Covers all the latest Photoshop CS6 tools - including the customizable UI, layer filtering, the Content-Aware Patch tool, 3D Extrude, Blur lab, Preview & Crop Box, Character and Paragraph Styles, and Adobe Revel.
- Guides readers through the fundamentals of Photoshop CS6 with extensive tutorials and sophisticated exercises.
- Progresses from basic to advanced Photoshop techniques so that readers can build on the skills they acquire as they work their way through the book.
- Emphasizes the how and why behind each Photoshop tool to help readers excel at design as well as master the software.
- All new features are highlighted throughout the text with a new features icon.
- A bonus appendix of additional projects that readers can use to develop new techniques, as well as practice skills they've learned in the book.
- The author, Elizabeth Eisner Reding, has written many books for Delmar and Course Technology on a variety of software programs, including Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Publisher. Living in New Mexico with her husband, she spends her free time grilling, water gardening, road and mountain biking, and collecting Southwestern art.