The Neutrik NBNC75BTU11 rearTWIST BNC Cable Connector offers a true 75 Ω design and is suitable for HD applications. The patented rearTWIST boot guarantees easy access even in high density applications and offers color coding.
Note! Speakon is not to be used as an AC mains or power supply connector.
- rearTWIST Principle locking / unlocking using the easily accessible soft touch boot (Patent DE 100 48507)
- Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the "head" of the connector might be an issue. This connector turns from the back and not the front
- True 75 Ω design meets stringent HDTV / DVD requirements
- Leading Area: Avoids tilting due to side forces to protect contacts from deformation
- Guarantees a lifetime of minimum 1,000 mating cycles
- Snug-fit center pin insert provides tactile feedback
- Shield and jacket crimp technology prevents the problem of an exposed grounding braid on cable assemblies
- Good cable protection and retention
- Precise Swiss-machined brass parts for high durability
- Accessories include color-coded boots in 10 standard colors, crimp tool, and dies
- Belden 1694A (ANH), Bryant BD SD11, CommScope 5765, Gepco VSD2001, Suhner S05163-02, and Suhner S05133-07 are the suitable cables (sold seperately)