The preassembled 9.84' (3 m) etherCON Cat6 Patch Cable with Cable Plug Carrier on One End from Neutrik is a shielded S/FTP cable with a cable plug carrier, which offers a robust metal shell and push-pull locking system. It provides data transfer rates of up to 10 Gbps. Moreover, the cable's shielded system provides high noise immunity and EMI protection.
- The etherCON Cat6 Patch Cable provides data transfer rates of up to 10 Gbps.
- The cable offers true Cat6 performance with fast data transmission and supports high bandwidth applications.
- Cat6 specifications meet TIA / EIA 568B, ISO / IEC 11801 and EN 50173 standards.
- It meets IP65 standards and is dust and waterproof in mated condition.
- The cable's shielded system provides high noise immunity and EMI protection.
- Its push-pull mating mechanism provides a secure and proven locking system.
- The cable features a rugged cable carrier and a unique chuck-type strain relief.