The Rear View Safety Inc RVS-7706133 Rear View Camera System is an industrial grade backup camera system that includes a color CCD camera with a 2.1mm Sharp lens, a 7" digital TFT LCD color monitor with distance grid lines and mirror image capability, U-bracket, flush mount bracket, surface mount bracket, a 3-channel multiplexer which can connect a DVD player or other cameras with automatic system switch, 130° sharp CCD backup camera with 50' IR night vision and all the installation hardware. This reliable rear view camera system is completely weather-proof with an IP68 rating, shock-resistant, with a 20G vibration and a 100G impact rating.
- 1/4" Sharp color CCD, 250k pixels, 2.1mm, 130° wide-angle lens, 420 TVL ensures clear images with no blind spots
- 18 automatic IR night-vision LEDs illuminate up to 50' (15.24 m) even in complete darkness
- Built with heavy-duty zinc metal which encases the 2.1 mm Sharp lens
- Completely weather-proof with a IP68K rating
- With an IP68 rating, the camera can be installed even in adverse weather conditions and boasts a 20G vibration and 100G impact rating as well as aircraft grade cable connections.
- 7" digital TFT LCD color monitor with mirror image capability
- Distance grid lines that come standard with the monitor are optional and adjustable
- Built-in speaker
- Menu can be navigated with the dash buttons or with the included remote control
Multiplexer & System
- Allows you to connect additional cameras or DVD players
- Connects straight to the fuse box, handles 12-24V and comes with a separate trigger wire for each camera connected
- Powers the system, receives all camera feeds, and sends them to the monitor
- Mirror/Normal switch controls whether the camera displays a mirror or normal image
- Brushed aluminum finish