The heavy-duty Neutrik NP2RX Professional Right-Angle 1/4" Phone Plug features a thin A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief. The slimline shell with a width of 0.57” (14.5mm) meets the requirements for high-density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch).
The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip.
This plug serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers, and mixing desks.
- All metal housing eliminates the plastic cover of the predecessor NP*RCS and improves further durability and EMI protection
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for high packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contact avoids hook up of tip contact