Movcam's MM1 MB Kit 2 for Sony FS700, comes with a baseplate, shoulder pad, mattebox, follow-focus and lens adapter. You can add optional handles to the Arri-style rosettes.
The mattebox features a 16:9 carbon fiber hood, a top flag, side flags, and two 4 x 5.65" filter holders. One of the filter holders is fixed and the other is 360°-rotating, facilitating adjustment of polarizers and other types of filters. The mattebox mounts the included 8" rods via a 15mm swing away bracket, also included. The rear opening and the clamp adapter are 144mm, and step-down rings are separately available.
The follow focus has a sliding base that accommodates different lens sizes. Constant damping achieves precise focus. The drive gear is 0.8 and a flexi-ring is included for still lenses. The follow focus is single-sided and features a marking ring for measuring distances.
The lens adapter enables you to attach PL mount cine lenses to Sony E-mount cameras, such as the FS100U and VG10. Many Leica, Zeiss and Angenieux lenses come in PL mounts. The adapter attaches to the rig by a 15mm rod bracket.
- Mattebox, follow-focus, baseplate, shoulder pad, and PL-to-E mount lens adapter kit
- Turns into a handheld shoulder rig with the addition of optional rosette handles
- 0.8 drive gear follow focus is slide-adjustable to fit to different lens sizes
- 16:9 carbon fiber mattebox hood with top and side flags and two 4 x 5.65" filter holders, one 360°-rotating
- Lens adapter enables you to attach PL mount cine lenses, from Leica, Zeiss and other companies