Movcam's MM102 MB Kit 2 with Lens Adapter for Sony FS700 comes with a baseplate, mattebox, follow-focus, shoulder pad, and lens adapter. You can add optional handles to the Arri-style rosettes.
The mattebox features a 16:9 carbon fiber hood, a top flag, side flags, and two 4 x 5.65" filter holders. One of the filter holders is fixed and the other is 360°-rotating, facilitating adjustment of polarizers and other types of filters. You can use the mattebox mounted on the included 8" rods, via an included 15mm bracket, or, by way of a rear clamp, attached directly to a lens. The clamp adapter is 144mm, and step-down rings are separately available.
The follow focus has a sliding base that accommodates different lens sizes. Constant damping achieves precise focus. The drive gear is 0.8 and a flexi-ring is included for still lenses. The follow focus is single-sided and features a focus scale for measuring distances.
The lens adapter enables you to attach PL mount cine lenses to Sony E-mount cameras, like the FS700, FS100U and VG10. Many Leica, Zeiss and Angenieux lenses come in PL mounts. The adapter attaches to the rig by a 15mm rod bracket.
- Mattebox, follow-focus, baseplate, shoulder pad, and PL-to-E mount lens adapter kit
- Turns into a handheld shoulder rig with the addition of optional rosette handles
- 0.8 drive gear follow focus is slide-adjustable to fit to different lens sizes
- 16:9 carbon fiber mattebox hood with top and side flags and two 4 x 5.65" filter holders, one 360°-rotating
- Lens adapter enables you to attach PL mount cine lenses, from Leica, Zeiss and other companies