The SWDVK-162558 16-Channel Smartphone Security Monitoring System from Swann is a state-of-the-art surveillance solution can be deployed 24/7 in your home or office premises. This security system allows for simultaneous viewing and recording of footage from up to 16 cameras.
Included in this security system is the 16-channel DVR (DVR16-2550) and 8 Pro-580 cameras. Each of these cameras record clear and detailed images at a resolution of 480 TVL. The 3.6-mm 62°-angle lens allows for a wider field of view for monitoring wide areas. At night, this security camera automatically switches to the B&W mode. The 12 IR LEDs of this day/night camera provide a night-vision range of up to 50' (15 m).
The DVR16-2550 16-Channel DVR displays Full HD (1920 x 1080) images in real-time at a frame rate of 30 fps. You can leave the DVR to record continuously or manually configure it to record when it detects motion. Keeping a track of high-risk areas during peak hours is simplified with the DVR's scheduled recording mode, which can be programmed to record at a specific time or date.
All the recorded videos are compressed in the H.264 format, ensuring optimal usage of the available storage and network resources. Equipped with a 500 GB hard drive (expandable up to 4 TB), the DVR provides you with plenty of space to store all the recorded footage. The recorded videos can be viewed locally over the Internet or on 3G/4G-enabled tablet PCs such as iPad and iOS-, BlackBerry OS-, and Android-supporting smartphones. You can transfer the recorded footage to a USB flash drive or send it to a server via the Internet for backup or archiving.
DVR16-2550 16-Channel DVR
- Monitors and records videos from up to 16 cameras
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) real-time display resolution at a frame rate of 30 fps
- Supports manual, motion, and schedule recording modes
- H.264 compression technology allows for high-quality imagery at low data rates
- Multiplex operation
- Hard drive support of up to 4 TB
- Built-in 500 GB SATA HDD provides ample storage space
- DDNS support allows for a fast and secure remote connection setup
- UPnP (Universal Plug n Play) auto network configuration
- Compatible with iOS, Android, and BlackBerry OS-supported 3G/4G smartphones for remote management and control
- 1/4" Sony CCD image sensor delivers crystal clear images with a recording resolution of 480 TVL
- 3.6-mm 62°-angle lens is ideal for wide-area surveillance
- 12 IR LEDs enable night-time surveillance for a range of up to 50' (15 m)
- IR LEDs have a service life of up to 10,000 hours, allowing for effective nocturnal surveillance over a long time period
- Backlight compensation corrects the exposure by adjusting the video gain, allowing for clear images of objects that are in front of a bright light source