The HL-5470DWT Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer from Brother features a fast 40 ppm print speed and multiple connectivity options. The printer's high 1200 dpi resolution yields sharp, easy to read text and clear graphics, making it an ideal printer for any office environment. Further, the printer is designed for heavy use with a maximum duty cycle of 50,000 pages/month. The printer's built-in 128 MB of memory means that print jobs are stored in the printer itself, not on your computer where they can slow down your workflow. Should you need more, optional add-on memory is available from Brother for a total of 384 MB.
The HL-5470DW features a high input capacity so you can print more without stopping to reload the tray. The tray's 800-sheet input capacity means less time refilling the printer and more time focusing on your work. Print large jobs unattended or keep a 2nd commonly used paper type in the printer so you can easily switch between the 2.
The printer's multiple connectivity options are designed to make it easy to print when you need to. In addition to a standard USB 2.0 connection, the printer features wireless connectivity, wired Ethernet connectivity, and compatibility with mobile devices. The printer's Ethernet connectivity lets you connect the HL-5470DW to your router so your whole network (or only those you choose) can share the same printer, helping to cut costs and conserve space. Also available is wireless connectivity so you can connect the printer to a wireless network. Worried about security? The printer features security measures for both wireless and wired connectivity so not only does your data remain secure, but unauthorized users won't be able to print either.
With the proliferation of mobile devices and internet-enabled tablets, it's important to be able to print from your handheld devices. The HL-5470DW is compatible with Brother's iPrint&Scan Apple, Android, and Windows Phone apps, allowing you to print directly from a compatible mobile handset or tablet. Additionally, the printer is compatible with both Google Cloud Print as well as AirPrint.
- The HL-5470DWT includes all the features of the HL-5470DW plus an additional 500-sheet input tray for a total input capacity of 800 sheets
Fast, High-Quality Output
- The HL-5470DWT has a print speed of up to 40 pages per minute, making it ideal for busy offices. Plus, it offers up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution for crisp, clear text and excellent graphics
- Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet network interfaces allow you to share the HL-5470DW with multiple users on your network. Eliminate extra cables and conveniently place your printer with wireless networking or connect locally via its Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Interface
Convenient Mobile Device Printing
- Print from your mobile device via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct
Automatic 2-Sided Printing
- Produce professional two-sided documents, brochures, and booklets using the built-in duplex feature. This feature can help save money and cut your paper usage in half
Cost Efficient Performance
Versatile Paper Handling
- The Brother HL-5470DWT offers adjustable 250-sheet and 500-sheet capacity paper trays for letter or legal size paper and a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for printing letterhead and custom paper sizes - a total input capacity of 800 sheets
Advanced Security Features
- Provides a wide-range of security features including: secure print, Secure Function Lock, Enterprise Security (802.1x) and more
Designed For Heavy Use
- The printer is designed for heavy use thanks to its high 50,000-page monthly duty cycle
Built-In 128 MB Of RAM
- The printer's built-in memory is capable of handling complex files without slowing down your computer
Easy To Set Up & Use
- Users with wireless access points that support Wi-Fi Protected Setup or AOSS can automatically configure their wireless settings by simply pressing a button on their router
- The Brother HL-5470DWT offers a 1-year limited warranty with toll-free technical support for the life of your machine