The computar T3Z3510CS-IR 1/3” Varifocal Day/Night Lens (3.5-10.5mm) is designed for CS-mount cameras with 1/3” format sensors. This lens facilitates easy focal length adjustments without having to move the camera from its installation point. With an aperture of f/1.0 to 16C, the lens is suitable for surveillance in low-light as well as bright light conditions. In addition, this IR-corrected day/night lens captures clear images, eliminating focus shift and infrared bleed.
- Designed for CS-mount cameras with 1/3" sensors
- 3.5-10.5mm focal length to clearly capture scenes requiring different focus settings
- Easy focal length adjustments
- Aperture of f/1.0 to 16C ensures enhanced performance in low-light as well as bright light conditions
- Manual iris for correct exposures
- Infrared correction eliminates focus shift and IR bleed, making the lens suitable for 24-hour surveillance operations
- Aspherical lens surfaces ensure that the images reproduced have corner-to-corner sharpness at all aperture settings