The computar H3Z4512CS-IR 1/2” Varifocal Day/Night Lens (4.5-12.5mm) is designed for CS-mount day/night cameras with 1/2” format sensors. This lens facilitates easy focal length adjustments without having to move the camera from its installation point. With an aperture of f/1.2 to 16C, the lens is suitable for surveillance in low-light as well as bright light conditions. In addition, this IR-corrected day/night lens captures clear images, eliminating focus shift and infrared bleed.
- Designed for CS-mount day/night cameras with 1/2" sensors
- 4.5-12.5mm focal length translates into a zoom of 3x
- Easy focal length adjustments
- Aperture of f/1.2 to 16C ensures enhanced performance in low-light as well as bright light conditions
- Manual iris for correct exposures
- Infrared correction eliminates focus shift and IR bleed, making the lens suitable for 24-hour surveillance operations
- Aspherical lens surface ensures that the images reproduced have corner-to-corner sharpness for all aperture settings